Saturday 16 July 2011

Day NIne Freebie - Vintage Tag Set

Morning all, its not a nice one here today the rain is falling and its chilly but the gardens are thankful, well mine is anyway, the lawn was yellow and the plants looking very sorry for themselves after a long period of hardly any rain at all, so I wont complain to much although it would be nice to have some proper sunshine too.

I have a busy weekend here, I am making my first Journal album for my grandson to give to his teacher at the end of term next week and I really need to get it finished over the next couple of days. So today I have some tags journal tags for you.


4 comments:

BlueCat said...

Absolutely too lovely tags!
Thank you very much.

Judy Rice said...

Very cute. Thank you!

Judy Rice said...

Very cute. Thank you!

BlueCat said...

Gorgeous tags! Thank you very much.