Sunday 17 July 2011

Day Ten- Vintage Papers

Hi all, I am a bit late uploading the file today dont know if you read yesterday's post but I am quite busy at the moment making this journal book for my grandson to give to his teacher at the end of term, wow they sure are alot of work and tomorrow is my grandaughters 9th birthday so I am struggling to keep up here. I dont' have anything ready yet for tomorrow so if I dont post up a freebie for day eleven I promise it will be there eventually. I have some ribbons, brads and pearls planned for the next few days, so don't worry if I am late or not around for a while I will be back.

Today is a simple one had to be some papers due to time limitations hope you don't mind to much.


2 comments:

melliel said...

Thank you for the lovely vintage papers!

BlueCat said...

Pretty paper! Thank you very much.