Saturday 9 July 2011

Day Two Freebie

Today I have a vintage paper for you, I know that may sound a bit boring but we all need those papers for our layouts yes.

It would seem that sometimes a few people have had problems trying to download or open the files from 4 Shared so I have decided to use two download options and you can now also download from Skydrive which seems to be a much simpler option. My only issues with using Skydrive is that there are no stats to tell you how many times the file has been downloaded and although that is no big issue really it doe's help to know which files are the most popular so I can spend more time on creating the kind of items that you all like to use most. So I would be really grateful if you decide to use the Skydrive download option to just leave a quick comment to say you have downloaded that way I can keep some kind of track on what you want the most of :-)

The vintage frame seemed to be a big hit and so I will be offering some more frames later, tomorrows freebie will be a bit more exciting and I am working on maybe putting a couple of items in, time willing that is.

So here is today's preview, hope you like it and look forward to seeing you drop by for tomorrow's take care and have great weekend.





If anyone still experiences any problems downloading please email me at caruff@hotmail.co.uk and I will send the file to you by attachment.

1 comment:

CarolAnne said...

Thanks a million for day 2....am looking forward to all of them! I love the soft pastel/romantic touch that you have added to this.