Thursday 7 July 2011

Freebie Kit For July - Weather Be Good

The theme for July's collab kit at Hummies World was summer weather which I found a tough one for me in deciding what type of elements to create and I wasn't particularly in love with the colour palette but I got there eventually. I am more a lover of pastel shades and prefer a softer style, but then I don't design for just me so I guess there will be someone who will find use for this kit, well I do hope so anyway lol. Contributions from other designers are not yet available but will be available for you to download at Hummies World at the end of the month as normal.

As usual I would love to see the layouts that you may create or any hybrid projects made using the kit, so don't forget to send me your links and I can add your creations on my blog here with a link to you.




Hope you have fun using this kit

No comments: