Wednesday 5 October 2011

Digital Shadow Box

Well the weather has changed  and the gorgous weather we had last week has now all gone and I am guessing that is the last of the warm days for this year, sigh........ Now I am wishing for Christmas to be over with so I can look forward to spring next year, I really think I was meant to be born in a hot country somewhere like Florida, another big sigh.......... lol Now my moan is over about this terrible english weather :-) I will get to my point for this post, Shadow Boxes, is what I am shouting, wow are they pretty.

I don't know if anyone has seen these but some months ago I came across a shadow box which had been created for one of the major craft shows and immediately fell in love them, so one day I will be making some of these for my lounge wall, they are soooo pretty, but in the meantime I have found some time to create this digital shadow box which is equally pretty for digi scrapbooking with.


I had so much fun creating this, as you can see there are three empty boxes all ready to just add those photo's just perfect for a quick digi page.

This box is now available at Digi Sisters - here is the preview with the inset picture.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very, very pretty!!