Wednesday 15 February 2012

Addicted To Blending

Do you like facebook's time-line headers. don't you think those pictures look much better than the old tiny thumbnails and it gives more options for designing some great headers, more information below but for now I wanted to share my LO which I made last week.

I have been meaning to upload this layout for a couple of days now, I was really pleased the final results of this LO. I used the blending templates by Bluebells and Butterflies at the Digital Design Den and at the moment if you buy the bundled collection you get 30% saving, aren't they awesome, just love the effects of them on a double page.



and they I turned this LO into a facebook time-line header for my daughter...


and I made this one from my eternal kit for my time-line...



You can see how great they look here, if you would like one of these for your time-line drop me a email at caruff at hotmail.co.uk.  (no spaces and using @) and I can give you a price.


New in store today are my quick page templates

Set 1


Set 2



Have fun catch up again real soon.....

2 comments:

JeannieK said...

Hi Chrissy! So glad to see you are selling at DDD now! Hope it's a good place for you.

Unknown said...

Thanks Jeannie