Sunday 5 February 2012

Twilight Freebie and Baby Bundles

Have you heard that saying better late than never well that's me, no seriously I know I promised this for yesterday but I am drowning in work here lol but I love it. I have loads to show you today because as always everything always comes at once.

So first here are two new kits in-store now Baby Girl and Baby Boy or you can save a little and get them in a bundle.


Here is Baby Boy Time...

  

and Baby Girl...



and in a bundle...




Now its time for your Twilight freebie, just a small cluster which maybe perfect for any valentine pages you might be planning for in a few days.

Twilight Cluster Freebie


have fun.....  see you very soon.


2 comments:

cjpeterson38 said...

Thank you so much! This is soo real looking.

Unknown said...

Thank you both