Friday 3 February 2012

Twilight Inspired

I have some great news to tell you today, I officially opened my new shop at Digital Design Den and  really excited to have been accepted on their Design Team, everyone is so friendly and everything is so well organised even the forum runs like a dream. So if your looking for a great place to chat to fellow scrappers in a friendly atmosphere go check out their forum here I promise you will not be dissapointed and there is loads of challenges to choose from.

So I only have two kits uploaded to the store so far but I will be working very hard over the weekend to repackage my kits and upload them to the Den, not sure if you noticed but I designed a new package for my new store and its all go to change things over. Dont know why but Designers always seem to be changing things do we like creating work for ourselves or is it because we just like designing, not sure which one it is lol....

I have a brand new kit available for all you Twilight lovers which is in store now and tomorrow I should have a Twilight freebie coming. Grandma is on babysitting duties tonight again so gotta get moving or I am going to be late, catch up with you tomorrow for that freebie.



If you have not downloaded the vintage envelopes yet you need to grab them this weekend before the are removed see this thread here

1 comment:

Robyn said...

We are delighted to have you on our design team at the Den Christine.
Thanks for your very positive comments about us.........we do try hard to be a friendly place to visit and make new members feel very welcome.