Monday 12 November 2012

The Downton Era

Are you a fan of the Downton Abbey series, I am and was sucked in from its very first viewing 3 years ago now :-) I don't always actually get to grips with many period drama's for some reason but this one really had me hooked and I managed to make a visit to Highclere Castle where the filming takes place. This was when I was inspired to design this mega kit and have been working on for some time now and makes a perfect heritage kit. You will find it a very versatile kit with over 100 items in total.

Because this kit is so large I have also aloud for the option to purchase individual categories which are all available in my store here or to get a big saving you can get the whole bundle here.

Includes:
45 12 x 12 300 dpi papers
95 Elements in different categories
6 cluster overlays.
 




















No comments: